All times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
4:00 PM - Registration begins
4:30 PM - Get Shelf Made with Lauren Young of Freshly Baked Communications
6:00 PM - Session Q&A and networking reception
During the session, the following questions will be answered:
- Why is it worth the effort to get my products in retail stores?
- How can I stand out from my competition in national stores?
- What is the best way to present my new product if I don't have any competition yet?
- What information is required on my labels to meet current FDA requirements and retail regulations?
- How important is it to exhibit at industry trade shows and are they worth the investment?
- Is a food broker or distributor needed for a better chance at getting shelved?
- How can I make a respectable profit after broker commissions/distribution fees?
- How can my product's shelf life become extended once placed in retail/wholesale stores?